A temp to perm anesthesia need exists in Ohio. The need calls for general anesthesia with light OB and light PEDS. There is no supervision required, nor is call is required but it is available if physician is interested. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7am to 3pm, with no weekends. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position with an offer of partnership for the right fit. Board certification required for partnership. Also an active Ohio license is required.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- General anesthesia with B&B, light PEDS and OB
- No CRNA supervision
- Possible week of locums
- Board certification required for partnership
- Call is not required, but available
- Weekend call is 1:3, Friday at 3pm to Monday at 7am
- Partnership a possibility but must be board certified
- Active Ohio license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing