An Ohio-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist for a temporary to permanent opportnuity. Assignment requirements include bread and butter procedures like light PEDS and OB. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active Ohio license in hand. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 7am to 3pm, two weeks on and one week off. Call is every other night while working and some weekend call.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- General anesthesia with B&B, light PEDS and OB
- No CRNA supervision
- Monday through Friday, 7am to 3pm
- Two weeks on/one week off
- Call is every other night while working
- Weekend call is 1:3 Friday at 3pm to Monday at 7am
- Partnership a possibility but must be board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing