An award-winning facility in North Dakota seeks pain management physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with stimulator and pain pump implants, kyphoplasty and RFAs. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with no call and no weekends, and physician will see 7-11 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified with a fellowship in pain management. You must also have an active and unrestricted ND license, or be willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Stimulator and pain pump implants, kyphoplasty and RFAs
- Pain fellowship required
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- No call and no weekends
- 7-11 patients per day on average
- ACLS and BLS required
- We can license an interested physician
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing