An immediate pain management locums opportunity exists in North Dakota. You'll do pain procedures and medication management. Pain management fellowship training is required, and they prefer someone board certified in pain management. The schedule is 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday with no call or weekends. An active North Dakota license is required.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Board certification in pain preferred
- Fellowship trained pain physician
- No CRNA supervision or call
- Pain procedures and medication mangement
- No weekends or call
- North Dakota license required
- Immediate need
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing