A New York-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiologist. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 3:30pm, 1:3 call rotation, and physician will be supervising CRNAs most of the time. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted NY license in hand. Anesthesiologist must be comfortable with general, cardiac, ortho, trauma, liver/kidney transplants, endoscopy, MRI, vascular and healthy peds cases.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
- NY license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- General, cardiac, ortho, trauma, liver/kidney transplants, endoscopy, MRI, vascular and healthy peds cases
- Mostly supervision
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing