A NY facility is seeking locums anesthesia assistance. It is for general anesthesia with OB, a mix of CRNA supervision and doing one's own cases. You must be board certified or eligible within 5 years of training. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day. Call is 1:3.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- General anesthesia with OB
- Mix of own cases and CRNA supervision
- Call of 1:3 and could use weekend call coverage
- Must be board certified or eligible within 5 years of training
- Must have active New York license
- Client will consider all availability
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing