An immediate locums cardiac/general anesthesia need in New York is available. The physician needs to be board certified with an active New York license. Cardiac is 20 to 25% of the cases and there is 90% CRNA supervision with this job. The schedule is 7am to 3pm, but you may work a later shift 1 or 2 times per month. Periodically you may be taking 2nd call once or twice per month. There is no weekend work. Patients are high acuity. Local candidates will be given highest priority.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations. .
- Cardiac and general anesthesia
- 20% to 25% cardiac cases
- 90% CRNA supervision
- Must be board certified
- 7am to 3pm but may work later 1 or 2 days a month
- Periodically taking 2nd call once or twice per month
- New York license required
- Looking for someone local
- Licensing assistance
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing