A locums anesthesia job is available in New York. The physician will do general anesthesia, ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, regional for total joints, epidurals, and very few healthy peds. CRNA supervision is required as well as doing one's own cases. The schedule is Monday through Friday, eight hours per day, and call is 1:3. Board certification or eligibility within five years of training is required as is an active New York license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- General anesthesiology
- ENT, urol, OB/GYN, vascular, regional for total joints, epidurals, and occasional healthy peds
- Monday-Friday, eight hour day shifts
- 1:3 call
- CRNA supervision and doing own cases
- BC or BE within five years of training required
- Active NY license needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing