We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesia opportunity now available in New Jersey. You should be comfortable with general, ENT, OB, and ped cases. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday, no call, and shifts will be 8-12 hours each. Physician will handle 4-5 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted NJ license in hand.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- General anesthesia, ENT, OB, and ped cases
- Work schedule is 8-12 hours, weekdays
- No call
- No CRNA supervision
- Must be board certified
- 4-5 cases per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing