Interventional pain management physician is needed ASAP in Michigan. The schedule is 9am to 6pm one day per week ongoing. No supervision, call, or weekend duties are required. Blocks, epidurals, RF, ultrasound, and medication management are. They prefer board certified but it is not required. You do need active Michigan license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- One day per week ASAP ongoing
- 9am-6pm, 1 day per week
- No call, weekends, or CRNA supervision
- Blocks, epidural, RF, ultrasound, and medication management
- Must have active Michigan license
- BC preferred, but not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing