There is a new pain management opportunity now available in Michigan. You must be comfortable with joint injections, epidurals, blocks, and radiofrequency ablations. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, no call will be required, and you will see 20-25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have a current MI license in hand.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- No call
- MI license in hand required
- BC required
- 20-25 patients per day
- Joint injections, epidurals, blocks, and radiofrequency ablations required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing