An established facility in Maryland seeks an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with general, thoracic, vascular, neuro, and OB cases. Assignment schedule is 7am to 3:30pm and no call will be required. Covering physician must have an ACLS and an active and unrestricted MD state license or be willing to work with our dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- No call
- MD license in hand preferred
- ACLS required
- General, thoracic, vascular, neuro, and OB cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing