A new pain management opportunity is immediately available in Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee. Physician must be a pain fellowed anesthesiologist or an anesthesiologist with extensive pain experience. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee licenses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Immediate and ongoing need
- Fellowship trained anesthesiologist or anesthesiologist with substantial pain experience
- BC or BE required
- Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, and Friday, 8am-1pm
- Multiple pain procedures
- Work sites in Ohio and Tennessee
- Very procedure oriented
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing