We are helping an Indiana-based medical facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with vacation coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm with some limited overtime and no call. You should be board certified and have an active and unrestricted IN license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- General, vascular, and orthopedic cases
- 7:00am to 3:30pm with limited overtime
- No call or CRNA supervision
- Must be board certified with active Indiana license and CS permit
- local physician preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing