There is an urgent need for locums anesthesia in Indiana. The need is for mostly general anesthesia with GU, OB, and ortho, but no cardiac or neuro, no call, no weekends, and no CRNA supervision. The physician must have an active Indiana license and CS permit.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- General anesthesia with GU, OB, and ortho
- No cardiac or neuro
- No call or CRNA coverage
- Monday through Friday
- Indiana license and CS permit required
- Immediate need
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing