An Illinois-based medical facility is currently seeking a general anesthesiologist to assist with coverage of their growing practice. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 4:30pm with one night of call during the week. Covering physician must be proficient with blocks, general surgery, hand, urology, ENT, and ophthalmology. You will also be supervising CRNAs. Ideal physician will be board certified and have an active and unrestricted IL license and their ACLS and BLS.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- CRNA supervision
- Must be proficient with blocks
- Monday-Friday 6:30am-4:30pm
- Call required
- ACLS & BLS required
- IL license in-hand required
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing