We are helping an Illinois-based medical facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with vacation coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 6:30am to 4:30pm, some call required, and you must be comfortable with blocks. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted IL license, ACLS, and BLS.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Bread and butter anesthesia with supervised cases
- Must be proficient with blocks
- Monday-Friday 6:30am-4:30pm
- Call required
- ACLS and BLS required
- IL license in hand required
- 100% CRNA supervision
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing