We are assisting a Colorado-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiovascular anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7:00am to 3:00pm. You will see 3-4 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, it is preferred that you be be board certified or board eligible and have an active TEE Certification. Your assignment requirements include EP procedures, including convergent ablation, cryoablation, etc. Also vascular and thoracic procedures such as pericardial windows. You will not be required to perform TAVR or CABG. The ideal physician has an active CO license in hand.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Cardiac anesthesiologist
- Immediate need
- EP with some cath lab-convergent, cryoablation, vascular, thoracic (pericardial windows)
- No TAVR or CABG
- TEE certified or advanced in the certification process
- No CRNA supervision
- No call or weekends at this time
- 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing