A locums anesthesiologist is needed in California. The need is for general anesthesia, regional and nerve blocks, and OB cases. There is no CRNA supervision. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm and no call is required. Board certification, an active CA license, ACLS, BLS, and PALS are required.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Monday-Friday 7am to 5pm
- No call
- Work at 3 sites
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS
- BC required
- CA license in hand required
- General, regional, nerve blocks, and OB cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing