We are currently helping a facility in Arizona that is in need of an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm with no call and no weekends. No Supervision of CRNAs, cardiac, neonates, trauma, OB or transplants is required. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified and have a current ACLS and BLS. Other assignment requirements include ASA physical status 3 & 4 patients.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- General anesthesia
- No cardiac, neonates, OB, or transplants
- No CRNA supervision, call, or weekends
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm
- ASA physical status 3 & 4 patients
- Board certified required
- Must have active Arizona license
- ACLS & BLS
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing