A Alabama-based facility is currently seeking a pain management anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm. Physician will see 15-25 procedures per day average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted ACLS and BLS. Assignment requirements include a pain management fellowship trained anesthesiologist or an anesthesiologist with substantial pain experience. Ideal physician has an active AL license in hand.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Immediate and ongoing need
- Pain management fellowship or substantial pain experience required
- BC or BE required
- Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
- 15-25 procedures per day
- ACLS & BLS
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing