A locums anesthesiologist with cardiac experience is needed in Alabama for vacation coverage. The position involves general anesthesia, ortho, regional, spinal, OB, heads, vascular, and cardiac cases. Covering physician must be board certified and have a BLS and ACLS. Physician will supervise CRNAs 90% of the time. Assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:6 call rotation.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Cardiac experience required
- General, ortho, regional, spinals, OB, heads, vascular, and cardiac cases
- 1:6 call
- 10% doing own cases
- BC required
- BLS and ACLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing