Seeking an anesthesia provider interested in a dedicated full time, salaried position and who is anexperienced lead anesthesia provider ready for this setting. Cases to include but not limited to: hernias including Hiatal hernias - Lap Nissen, thyroid cases (with Nerve monitoring in recovery) Lap Choley with grams, breast/masswith Sentinal node, and rectal cases.
- No call, no weekends, no nights, no holidays, no hospital, Monday - Friday staff out-patient anesthesia provider position.
- 1 room outpatient center -operating 3 days a week -est. 2001, opened new construction in 2011.
- Currently seeking a full-time anesthesia provider working with lead surgeon, surgeon assist, and PA -(with a backup team of 5 current per diem anesthesia provider - MD?s and CRNAS)
- The center runs with objective of surgical excellence and strives to thrive within lower reimbursement constraints.
- Center plans and development underway include additional 3 surgeons, with an additional expansion to include additional procedure room.
- The center is contracted with all key insurance carriers in the regions and additionally contracted in 2 leading ACO - as a preferred facility.
- Center offers a 401K, Medical stipend, and after first 6 months, with time off to be arranged as "weeks off"- with 5 current per diem providers as back up.
The anesthesia provider - will work directly with the Medical Director - who is seeking the highest qualified provider, who can join the Center&'s provider and management team as part of the Center&'s Governing Board - (1 evening a quarter meeting)with additional weekly duties to include admin and clinical related roles:
- Working with the surgeons on anesthesia, OR equipment, and supplies procurement
- Setting case flow and OR staff start times for each OR day
- Recovery of the final patients of the day with RN
- Center accreditation - action items and survey prep
- Perform duties that center RN &'s assist in currently - including; clinical post ops - day a week - (after orientation / approval medical director)
- Center Quarterly Education Plan - oversee staff
- Infection control officer - lead
- Opportunitylocated outside of Tacoma
Contact: Neal Fenster