Immediate need at this well-established group. General or Cardiac skills or fellowship and TEE experience a huge plus; enough Cardiac to maintain TEE certification.
Work with a well-balanced group that considers family life important. Call of 1:11.
Although a quick start is preferred, will wait for the right candidate. 2017 resident or fellow welcomed.
Call me directly at 203-663-9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Exceptional group - over 50 years at the hospital
- ASC and hospital procedures
- Cardiac skills a big plus
- Fellowship not required
- Partnership opportunity
- Great call schedule
- Collegial group concerned about your lifestyle balance
- Medical, dental, vision
- Malpractice paid
- Pension plan
- Ample vacation time; CME with stipend
- Relocation assistance