Longview Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE (if coming out of training) Allergist/Immunologist to join a well-established multi-specialty group. The retirement of the only Allergy/Asthma provider in the town has lead the Diagnostic Clinic to seek a candidate with an IM or pediatric background.
Diagnostic Clinic of Longview, P.A. (DCOL): is a multi-specialty physician group practice consisting of more than 90 physicians and 30 mid-level providers in 18 locations.
Longview Regional Medical Center: Longview Regional Medical Center has recently completed a multi-million dollar expansion which increased their licensed beds to 230.
LONGVIEW, TX, one of the largest communities in northeast TX, is home to about 80,000 residents (with 250,000+ in the medical service area). Located in the beautiful pine forests of East Texas, Longview is conveniently located on I-20, just 2 hours from all the Dallas/Ft. Worth.
We offer a competitive recruitment package that may include:
• Initial guaranteed base salary followed by participation in profit-sharing "compensation pools"
• Strong employment benefits
• Sign-On and/or Commencement Bonuses
• Relocation, CME and Dues/Licenses expenses
• Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance