An established certified community behavioral health clinic located in Brooklyn is seeking an experienced and compassionate physician to join their staff as their new Medical Director. In this role, the Medical Director will provide psychiatric and administrative services within the facility. Apply today!
The Medical Director will:
- Oversee all aspects of psychiatric care including evaluation, medication, crisis, etc.
- Liaise with on-site primary care organization: develop protocols, provide consultation and facilitate integrated relationship
- Lead quality improvement projects and facilitate implementation of systemic change
- Identify and help to implement innovative clinic practices
- Create implement, and assess treatment processes and procedures
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.