The CRT/APR team of a respected nonprofit organization located in New York City is actively seeking a proven leader for a promising opportunity as their Assistant Medical Director. Under the supervision of the organization's Medical Director and/or the CRT Director, the Assistant Medical Director will review all CRT cases assigned to them in order to determine the appropriateness of the QHP’s recommendations. Apply today!
The CRT/APR Assistant Medical Director will:
- Confer with the QHP as needed and appropriate.
- Confer with the client’s Case Manager and his/her supervisor as needed and appropriate
- Confer with the participant’s treating physician(s) and clinician(s) as needed and appropriate
- Indicate any needed or additional limitations and/or accommodations
- Identify and indicate further or ongoing treatment needs for the client
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.