A drug treatment organization in New York City / Long Island is actively seeking an experienced, licensed Physician to join their growing staff as a Medical Director. Reporting to the Vice President, Director of Operations, and working with the National Chief Medical Officer, the Medical Director will be responsible for the supervision of medical care in New York City and Long Island across seven facilities. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Medical Director to gain valuable work experience and further their career working for a recognized organization. Apply today!
The Medical Director position is accompanied with a competitive compensation and full benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing supervision and some direct care at residential and outpatient programs
- Overseeing withdrawal, stabilization, and general services in Article 28 licensed clinics
- Developing services / programs and training / supervising staff
- Ensuring medical services are compliant with licensed diagnostic, treatment and detoxification centers’ regulations
- Consulting with staff and providing services in the Article 28 clinics, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified in Addiction Medicine or Psychology
- Suboxone license
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.