A respected social services organization headquartered in New York City is actively seeking an experienced and diligent physician for a rewarding opportunity on their staff as their Assistant Medical Director. In this role, the Assistant Medical Director will oversee a small team of assessment physicians and support staff, and will oversee cases that requires a physician review.
The Assistant Medical Director will:
- Work with the Deputy Medical Director of Comprehensive Assessments to provide coaching, mentoring, and training for staff providers
- Participate in the recruitment of qualified clinical staff including interviewing and recommendation for hire
- Complete computer-based Wellness Plan reviews for clients who have updated medical documents from outside treating providers
- Provide direct input on medical education and training priority areas for health care personnel
- Work with the Deputy Medical Director of Comprehensive Assessments to establish and/or maintain collaborative relationships with the health provider community
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Bilingual, English and Spanish
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.