Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
MountainView Regional Medical Center (MVRMC) has 168 licensed beds and services a growing population of over 102,000. MVRMC is seeking a Program Director for the Osteopathic Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Dedicate no less than 50% of Professional Effort to Administrative and Educational Activities for the Program
- Oversee the quality of the didactic and clinical education at all sites that participate in the program
- Internal Medicine Graduate from an Accredited Osteopathic College
- Must have completed a 3 Year Internal Medicine Residency from an AOA/ACGME institution
- At least 5 Years of Experience as a Faculty Member in an AOA/ACGME Residency Program
As MVRMC has institutional pre-accreditation status from the ACGME, it is expected that the Program Director will prepare, with the assistance of core faculty, the program application to the ACGME for pre-accreditation status as well as osteopathic recognition in compliance with the Single Accreditation System.
ABMS/AOA Board Certification with 5 years of Osteopathic Experience Required
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
No Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.