Pennsylvania private practice group is seeking an Addiction Specialist
- Pennsylvania private practice group is seeking an Addiction Specialist to work in their inpatient detox program.
- They preferably want someone who can do intensive outpatient management after an inpatient medical detox admission.
- They have a section of the hospital that has never been used for patients that they are going to dedicate to an inpatient detox program.
- They would prefer someone who has prior experience with inpatient detox and then the outpatient management.
- Preferably someone who is in the Suboxone program that can prescribe it to outpatients.
- Ideal candidate would be one who would be willing to cover the patients while they are admitted and help to train the nursing staff on caring for these patients.
- They do have a hospitalist group that will help with the medical management of inpatients.
- They will have a whole dedicated patient unit for this in their hospital.
- They have a growing pain program that will also help to supply patients to the detox as they help them wean off of their meds and then offer non-opiate options for their pain control after they have detoxed.
- Located near western Philadelphia and southern New Jersey
Contact: Neal Fenster