Full Time Academic Job in Florida

Arrow Back to List  

Full Time Academic Job in Florida

Arrow Back to Florida Academic Jobs  
Full Time Academic Jobs > Florida > Other Locations

Academic

NHR National Health Resources

Florida

Full Time

FP residency educator(academic) needed at this growing Family Practice residency program on the SW Coast of Florida.  

FP residency educator needed at this growing Family Practice residency program on the SW Coast of Florida.  Must have a strong desire for academic medicine.  This position will offer a mix of 60% clinical and the remaining 40% of your time being protected / academics.

If you have additional training and or interest in Geriatrics or obstetrics that would be a welcome addition to the Family Practice training.  This program is affiliated with the Florida State University.  The opportunity exists to become a member of the teaching faculty with the university.  

Located in their SW coastal Florida branch.  A tremendous opportunity to grow this program and take pride in what you have helped to build.  Florida has no state income tax, affordable cost of living and not to mention, no snow in the winter months which are soon approaching. 

 

 

Share This Position

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

Apply For This Position or Request More Information