Parallon has an exciting physician job opportunity for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist in the beautiful city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This position would be a perfect match for physicians looking for ongoing locum tenens work in a cutting-edge medical facility. The hospital, which has been rated a Top Hospital for Patient Safety by Consumer Reports and a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Analytics, is a fantastic place to work, while Albuquerque’s small-town feel and beautiful natural scenery make it a fascinating place to call home – just don’t forget to bring your hot air balloon for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!
Here’s what you need to know about this exciting job opportunity:
- 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and 7 p.m.-7 a.m. shifts.
- You’ll see about 16-20 patients per shift.
- Duties will include responding to codes. Performing procedures is preferred, but not required.
- You’ll be working with adults only.
- No on-call shifts.
- You’ll have a full support staff during your shifts.
- Weekly electronic payments for providers.
- Position ID: 18462
If this sounds like a great fit, consider the position’s requirements:
- You must be board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine.
- You must be fully licensed to practice in the state of New Mexico.
- You must have DEA, BLS, CSR, and ACLS certification.
- You must have prior hospitalist experience.
Living and Working in Albuquerque
Home to a population of more than 550,000 people, Albuquerque is the most populous city in the state of New Mexico. It’s a great city to live in—not too big, not too small—and boasts a mix of eclectic eateries, amenities, and cultural attractions. Albuquerque is located along the Rio Grande and enjoys sunny, warm weather year-round. It’s a great place to call home for any medical professional.
Sound like a match? Head over to the job posting to learn more.
We also invite you to explore other employment opportunities with Parallon. See all Parallon jobs.
Please Note: This post was originally published on June 9, 2016. Information subject to change.